Saturday, September 8, 2007

“…Going door to door to invite people…”

“Just to give you a heads up on the Rosary campaign. We have organized one in a park on the 8th of September, our Blessed Mother’s birthday. We have sent out the invitations. I am also leaving the invitations in churches and distributing them to friends and members of Legion of Mary groups who are going door to door to invite people.

“I am also going to organize smaller groups and say the Rosary so that we can be a part of our Blessed Mother’s triumph. I would appreciate it if small cards or banners could be forwarded to me. Please pray for our success. Please also pray for my family, we are going through a very difficult period. I have faith that our Blessed Mother will hear my prayers. God Bless you all. Our Blessed Mother is my life and my beacon.


Jennifer Ahluwalia
Ashburn
, VA


…………………………………………..

Rose for Our Lady

“Thank you for being so thoughtful as to place a red rose in the name of each Captain at the original site of the apparition of Our Lady of Fatima in 1917, and I would like to dedicate the red rose in prayer for the complete healing of my husband, Sherwood Knecht, who is undergoing a highly toxic chemo for the return of cancer.”


Carolann H. Knecht
Allentown, Pennsylvania

…………………………………………….

First-time rally captain gets ready

“Many thanks for your kindness and encouragement letter. Being the first time for me to host a rally, I know our Blessed Mother herself will help me through it. I count on her.

“I have an idea for printing some T-shirts in honor of the 90 years anniversary, and also to get some doves to release after the rosaries are prayed. I am making some inquires about that, let me hear from you if you think that is a good idea.”

Elizabeth

………………………………………..

Rally at Delaware State Capitol

Mrs. O'Donnell in Smyrna, Delaware, reports that she is organizing a rally at the Delaware State Capitol. She is running into some legal difficulties, but she is pushing ahead. Each year, since she was involved in a serious accident, she has asked people to sign up to offer Rosaries during the month of October as a way to honor Our Lady. Last year 10,000 Rosaries were offered in her area. She is really looking forward to the Rosary Rally as a means to get even more rosaries offered. She is inviting 5 different parishes to participate in the Rosary Rally.

No comments: